eBook usage and download
All of the Past Papers on CXC® Store are copy-protected, meaning you can’t just download and open them on your computer. Before you can access them, you will need to download the recommended software to read your chosen product. Once this is done you will be able to purchase it and download it from the site to your chosen device(s) up to maximum of ten times. During this process you'll be asked to create an account or sign into your Adobe or BlueFire account on your smartphone, tablet and/or PC.
The Free Resources (syllabuses, mark schemes, specimen papers, and subject reports) can be downloaded and stored straight onto your computer. These are pdf files, so you will need to open them with Adobe Reader.
Recommended downloads for accessing your CXC Past Papers
Windows or Mac desktop/laptop computers
iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets
Download BlueFire Reader
After downloading the correct software you can then access your ebooks, which will display in the software you have installed (Adobe or Bluefire).
Downloading & reading your eBooks
Finding your products
Browse the store, use the search function, and check out our recommended products to find the eBook you need. You can search by level, subject category, or the specific subject.
Creating an account
To download your eBooks, you will need to create an account at www.cxc-store.com. For a step by step guide to creating your account, why not watch this video? If you need more help, take a look at our FAQs page.
If you already have an account, just log in.
Downloading your products
- If you have accessed the site via a subscription code from your school, college or other institution, you can just click ‘download’.
- If you have bought a scratch card from a local store, enter the access code on the homepage.
- You can also make a purchase and pay securely with your credit card, debit card or Paypal account by clicking the ‘buy’ button.
- Once purchased, the title will then appear in My Account.
- Click on the title when it appears in the My Account screen.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions or BlueFire Reader on your device and navigate to my library.