eBook usage and download
All of the Past Papers on CXC® Store are copy-protected ePUB files, meaning you can’t just download and open them on your computer. Before you can access them, you will need to download the recommended software to read your chosen product. Once this is done you will be able to purchase it and download it from the site to your chosen device(s) up to maximum of ten times. During this process you'll be asked to create an account or sign into your Adobe or Bluefire account on your smartphone, tablet and/or PC. This is explained in detail below:
Finding your products
Browse the store, use the search function, and check out our recommended products to find the eBook you need. You can search by level, subject category, or the specific subject.
Creating an account
To download your eBooks, you will need to create an account at cxc-store.com. For a step by step guide to creating your account, why not watch this video? If you need more help, take a look at our FAQs page.
If you already have an account, just log in.
Downloading your products
- If you have accessed the site via a subscription code from your school, college or other institution, you can just click ‘download’.
- If you have bought a scratch card from a local store, enter the access code on the homepage.
- You can also make a purchase and pay securely with your credit card, debit card or Paypal account by clicking the ‘buy’ button.
- Once purchased, the title will then appear in My Account.
- Click on the title when it appears in the My Account screen.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions or Bluefire Reader on your device and navigate to my library.
Our ePUB files are copy-protected (using Adobe Content Server), so to read them, you will need to create an Adobe ID (if you don't have one already), download a reader application for Windows/Android/Mac/iOS to open your protected files, and authorise your reader with your Adobe ID. The file you download will be a file called UrlLink.acsm file that you should open in your reader software. Your license will then be verified, and your eBook will be downloaded.
To download our recommend application, please follow the appropriate link below:
Tablets and Smartphones
- Adobe Digital Editions for Android tablets or smartphones
- Bluefire Reader for iOS for iOS tablets or smartphones
Desktops and Laptops
The Free Resources (syllabuses, mark schemes, specimen papers, and subject reports) can be downloaded and stored straight onto your computer. These are pdf files, so you will need to open them with Adobe Reader, download link below: