How to read your eBook (ADE Macs/PC)
Our eBooks are digitally protected and work with Adobe IDs you will need to sign up for an Adobe ID on Adobe's website and install Adobe Digital Editions on your computer to read them. To do this, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to: http://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html and download and install Adobe Digital Editions for Windows or Mac. You can also download Adobe Digital Editions by logging in to your CXC Store account and clicking on "eReader Download" under "My Account". This will take you to the download link on Adobe’s website.
2. Still on Adobe's website click on "SIGN IN” on the top right of the page.
3. Once you are on the login page click on "Get an Adobe ID" just below "SIGN IN" and follow the online instructions.
4. Once you have done this go to http://cxc-store.com/ on your computer's web browser and sign in to your CXC Store account. After you sign in you will be taken to the "My Account" page. Scroll down to the section titled "My eBooks" and you should see your chosen Past Papers eBook(s) here.
5. Click on "Download" for the eBook you want to download and depending on the browser you use, you may be asked if you want to open the "URLLink.ascm" with Adobe Digital Editions or it may get saved to your computer's "Downloads" folder. If it asks you if you want to open the "URLLink.ascm" with Adobe Digital Editions select this option, if not go to the location where the "URLLink.ascm" has been saved and double click on it.
6. When you do this it should launch Adobe Digital Editions and ask you to "Authorize Your Computer" (this only needs to be done the first time you use Adobe Digital Editions).
7. At this point for "eBook Vendor", select "Adobe ID" and enter the Adobe ID and Password you created in step 3 of the instructions.
8. After entering your credentials your eBook should open in Adobe Digital Editions and you should be able to view it using Adobe Digital Editions going forward.
If you have any issues please go to http://www.cxc-store.com/help/ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.